Tennant chooses Ionways technology
(NYSE:TNC), a global leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of cleaning equipment and solutions, has created a breakthrough technology using water ionizer cells from Ionways/ Emco Tech.
After months of extensive research in which hundreds of thousands of dollars was spent, Tennant Company chose Ionways (Emco Tech) ionizer cell technology, from Japan, for its superior performance, reliability and durability. They also chose Ionways as their International Agent for these cells. That a 135 year old leading International Cleaning Company would choose Ionways from all other ionizing companies is a great vote of confidence in our ability to manufacture and deliver quality water ionization technology.
The importance of this technology cannot be overestimated because now, for the first time, commercial cleaning can be achieved using water with no chemicals.
Tennant Company has over ten patents pending and has achieved results with just water that are equal to or better than conventional commercial cleaning methods
The ech2o® technology available now in the latest Tennant and Nobles branded commercial scrubbers:
- is 100% environmentally friendly
- minimizes the environmental impact of producing, packaging,transporting, using, and disposing of traditional cleaning chemicals.
- begins as water and ends as water
- uses 70% less water than conventional scrubbing methods
- is imple, efficient, cost effective
- is as — or more — effective than conventional chemical-based methods
- reduces costs by eliminating the need to buy general purpose cleaners.
- maximizes productivity by increasing scrub times and reducing fill and drain time.
- dries faster
- protects user safety by reducing health issues associated with harsh cleaning chemicals; no touching, breathing, splashing, or disposing of chemicals.
- greatly reduces slippery cleaning detergent residue and the risk of slip and fall accidents.
Mr. Jay Hare, President of IonWays, who was involved in this project over the last year and a half said, “It is so satisfying to be able to help with something that will do so much good for our planet. Over time this technology will save substantial amounts of toxic chemicals from being released into our environment. It shows how much we can still learn from the powers that lie dormant in water.”
About Tennant Company
Minneapolis-based Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that help create a cleaner, safer world. Its products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading concrete floors. Tennant’s global field service network is the most extensive in the industry. Tennant has manufacturing operations in Minneapolis, Minn., Holland, Mich., Uden, The Netherlands, Northampton, United Kingdom and Shanghai, China. Tennant sells products directly in 15 countries and through distributors in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.tennantco.com.
Last updated: Aug 19, 2016